MercyOne Clinton Medical Center has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatrician to join a well-established practice located in Clinton, Iowa.
- Full-time physician position at our North Health Plaza location.
- Full Lab and radiology services on site!
- Three clinic rooms and a procedure room
- Staff includes 1-2 Clinical Staff members plus a receptionist.
- Two Full-Time Pediatricians on site
Break free from the hustle, bustle and stress
- Excellent work life balance supporting quality family time.
- Predictable and non-burdensome call schedule.
- Offering supporting medical staff representing urology, podiatry, surgery, cardiology, radiation oncology and hospitalists.
- Charming, vibrant, inviting small town community offering an abundance of activities with great location to big city amenities.
- Continuous community investments/improvements with innovative GROW CLINTON developments for brand new small business opportunities.
- Clinton is located near the Mississippi river with access to fishing, beaches, boating, bands, showboat theater, orchestra, and riverside dining.
- Safe, family friendly community with excellent schools and open enrollment option for public and private schools.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Pediatrician to join a busy and thriving practice within MercyOne Clinton.
MercyOne Clinton offers an excellent financial and comprehensive benefit package for our hospital employed physicians including:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- 272 hours of Annual Time Off (ATO) for 1.0 FTE (34 paid days off)
- $4,000 annual CME allowance
- Employer sponsored professional liability insurance & tail insurance coverage
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- 403(b) retirement program with employer contribution and employer matching; optional 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan
- Benefits start on day one of employment
ABOUT THE FACILITY
MercyOne Clinton is located on the bluffs of the Mississippi River and is a Catholic, not for-profit, full-service community health system serving counties in Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois. With approximately 50,000 patient admissions every year, MercyOne Clinton provides a broad range of services to meet the health care needs of residents in the bi-state area. With two main campuses, Mercy operates 249 licensed beds.
In addition to a wide range of traditional hospital services, MercyOne Clinton provides services for inpatient and outpatient needs in acute and chronic care. Expanded services, including renal dialysis and medical and radiation oncology, are actively utilized. MercyOne Clinton prides itself on having state-of-the art technology available to the medical staff, including MRI, CT, Acusion Sequoia Ultrasound, DSA, 6meV Linear Accelerator, and PET scan services. A level IV trauma center and level II nursery, as well as 5 OR s, 2 Cath labs and tertiary care available at the University of Iowa less than 90 miles away. MercyOne Clinton provides a continuum of care with specialized services in would care, radiation, oncology, dialysis, imaging, sleep disorders, therapy services, and skilled care. MercyOne Clinton has a staff of more than 800 employees, making it one of the community s largest employers.
MercyOne Medical Group Clinton was established in 2019 when a former multi-specialty group integrated with the Specialty Clinic already forming at the Medical Center. The Medical Group is continuously seeking exceptional providers to fill the community s needs in a variety of specialties. MercyOne Medical Group - Clinton has more than 60 primary care and specialty physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and numerous health care professionals throughout eastern Iowa and northwestern Illinois who share the common goal of providing quality health care services. Clinic offices are located in Clinton, Iowa, as well as in surrounding communities.
MercyOne Clinton/MercyOne Medical Group is part of MercyOne network in Iowa.
MercyOne Network provides personalized health care to communities throughout Iowa and the surrounding states. System wide, MercyOne proudly offers 40+ hospitals and 230+ clinics and more highly rated specialty services than any network in Iowa. MercyOne employs 20,000+ health-focused team members who are committed to the communities we serve.
MercyOne Clinton/MercyOne Medical Group is a member of Trinity Health, one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the United States. Trinity Health is based in Livonia, Michigan.
For more information about MercyOne Clinton or MercyOne Medical Group, visit https://www.mercyone.org/clinton/about-us/
Clinton, Iowa has a service area of nearly 70,000 with a population of approximately 25,000 directly in Clinton. Offering a family-friendly atmosphere with excellent school systems and a variety of attractions, recreational and cultural entertainment, the city is located 120 miles directly west of the Chicago metro area and 35 miles north of the Quad Cities (Pop 400K) and is nestled on the banks of the Mississippi River.
The Gateway area, including Clinton and the surrounding communities, is strategically located for easy access to metropolitan areas, but also provides the benefits of rural living and offers affordable housing and cost of living, along with safe communities, an abundance of cultural and recreations opportunities including a biking trail spanning across Clinton and Camanche with access to trails in Illinois. Housing exists for all price ranges. Across the Clinton region, many distinctive neighborhoods give residents a variety of living experiences: from quiet cul-de-sacs to areas filled with children and young families.
For more information on Clinton, Iowa visit www.clintonia.com
ABOUT TRINITY HEALTH
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. We serve people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast with more than 90 hospitals and 100 continuing care facilities including home care, hospice, PACE and senior living facilities and programs that provide nearly two and a half million visits annually. Trinity Health employs more than 133,000 colleagues, including 7,800 employed physicians and clinicians.
Our mission: We, Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities. We support this mission by living our core values of Reverence, Commitment to Those Who are Poor, Justice, Stewardship, and Integrity. Committed to recruiting talented physicians, we are looking for physicians who share our values and want to help us fulfill the health care needs of the communities we serve.