At Mosaic Life Care our mission is to improve population health outcomes in our region by providing the right care, at the right time, place, and cost. Mosaic Life Care allows more work-life balance, access to the latest tools and resources, salary and generous benefits, professional security, and the ability to manage and coordinate patient care in the most efficient way possible.
Mosaic Life Care Endocrinology Care has an exciting opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist. Join a multi-specialty practice that focuses on quality, outcomes, and compassion. Expect a busy practice in a physician-led, financially stable organization committed to high-quality patient care.
You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve. Practice in a collaborative setting with two additional physicians and a team of nurses, techs, access representative and a clinic manager.
- Practice offers an established patient base
- Five outreach clinics, providers share coverage one day a month
- 1:3 call coverage
- 80% Outpatient/20% Inpatient
- Epic EMR
Mosaic Life Care offers:
- Member of Mayo Clinic Network
- Onsite UMKC School of Medicine program
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Seven weeks' time off
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- Concierge services
- And many more benefits!