Geisinger Dermatology is seeking a Pediatric Dermatologist or General Dermatologist with interest in pediatrics to join our large group practices in any of our Central Pennsylvania locations. Danville is the academic hub, home to our 12-resident/4-fellow teaching program at Geisinger Medical Center. Wilkes Barre/Scranton is our largest population base and is home to the Geisinger Commonwealth Medical School. Teaching medical student and residents is a significant component of those locations. State College is the home of Penn State University and a vibrant college town.
We take pride in our team members and are committed to supporting them with a healthy work/life balance, including:
- Competitive straight salary model linked to quality and value versus productivity measures
- Medical school loan repayment available for select specialties
- Monthly stipend available to residents and fellows upon acceptance of a formal employment offer with Geisinger for select specialties
- Excellent benefits package, including malpractice and tail coverage
- Relocation assistance
- Opportunities to participate in teaching, research and optimizing access for patients
- Professional opportunities for mentorship, growth and advancement
- Continuing medical education up to 15 working days and $4500 annually
Join an integrated system with a long history of supporting its communities
We ve served our communities of Pennsylvania for over 100 years. Our long history of innovation has grown to encompass an integrated system of:
Experience a better quality of life in Pennsylvania
Working and living in Geisinger communities across central and northeast Pennsylvania, you ll have the freedom and flexibility to explore everything our region has to offer.