Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial and innovative culture. As an oncologist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Join 3 other providers at a well-established practice
- Benign hematology and oncology cases (50%-50% split)
- 3.5 full days at Marion General Hospital & 1 day/wk at Hardin Memorial Hospital with 0.5 administrative time
- Solid referrals that span a 6-7 county radius
- Brand new infusion center and pharmacy
- Competitive salary
- Starting bonus/Student Loan Reimbursement/Retention Bonus /Stipend/Relocation Bonus
- Generous Benefits package inclusive of time away pay, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- Physician leadership approach that offers system support for all our providers
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Hematology and Oncology
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Kelsey Beaver.
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Marion, Ohio, located in Central Ohio, is a city rich in heritage and history. The area offers the quaint and relaxing lifestyle of a rural community, but with easy access to the 14th largest city in the U.S. in Columbus. Residents can enjoy numerous outdoor activities, performing arts, and fine dining while benefiting from a low cost of living.