Dignity Health Medical Group Sequoia (dhmf.org/sequoia) is seeking a Urologist to join our established practice in Redwood City, CA, with our physician led, patient centered Group. We are affiliated with Sequoia Hospital (sequoiahospital.org) and aligned with one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California.
- Humankindness culture that treats you as a person, not a number
- Collegial and autonomous work environment that offers flexibility
- Emphasis on high quality of care over quantity
- Opportunity to precept APP students
- 5-7 days hospital call/month
- daVinci Xi with very seasoned robotics team
- RN Triage during after hours and weekends
- Dedicated MA team for efficient workflow
- Marketing representative to help build patient panel with various media resources and connecting you with the community
- Compensation Range*: $450,000 to $525,000 / Year
- Excellent earning potential including a salary guarantee period and productivity bonus
- Sign on bonus, relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance, retirement plans and CME allowance
*The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
San Mateo County is a highly desirable and family-friendly place to live. The weather is remarkably mild year-round, with an average temperature of 68 degrees. The communities are located halfway between San Francisco and San Jose. Known for their wooded hills, views of the San Francisco Bay, and stretches of open space, there are quiet residential communities in the midst of the culturally and technologically rich San Francisco Bay area.