The Benefis Health System Heart & Vascular Institute in Great Falls, Montana is seeking a non-invasive Cardiologist to join our team. We are a level II trauma center and regional referral center offering direct, in-house referrals, dedicated clinic staff, experienced ICU/PCVU medical staff and an employed medical group of over 340 physicians and APPs.
- Outpatient clinic is staffed Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00 pm, schedule is flexible
- Opportunity to do non-invasive cardiac testing and hospital consults
- Outreach available 1-2 days per month if desired to serve our surrounding community
Heart & Vascular Institute Physician and APP Team
- 2 Cardiovascular Surgeons
- 3 Cardiothoracic PAs
- 4 Interventional Cardiologists
- 1 Non-Invasive Cardiologist
- 1 Independent EP Interventional Cardiologist
- 2 Nurse Practitioners
Why we stand out
- Stand alone, financially stable, not-for-profit health system
- Regional tertiary center with robust specialty support including neurosurgery, pulmonology, neurology, endocrinology, rheumatology, advanced gastroenterology, cardiothoracic, and more!
- Patient focused, quality community and regional medical care
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation structures with guaranteed salaries and opportunity for RVU bonus
- 8 weeks paid time off
- Generous sign-on / relocation bonus
- Annual $5,000 CME + $1,000 license/dues
- 5-7% retirement match + 457b program
- Physician wellness programs focused on personal and professional development
- Monthly meetings with highest-level physician and administrative leadership to bring ideas forward and solve issues
Community Information: Great Falls is known as Montana’s base camp for art and adventure with a city population of 60,000, and a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We have four genuine seasons, experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools, two accredited colleges, and a new not-for-profit medical school, TouroCOM Montana, opening Summer 2023. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of our community with over 60 miles of paved recreational trails. Our local outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water and snow skiing, rock and ice climbing, boating, paddle boarding, kayaking, off-road motor sports, and hunting making our quality of life unrivaled in the Rocky Mountain West.
Benefis Health System is one of Montana’s largest tertiary centers holding a level II Trauma designation. We are proud to be a standalone, financially stable community health system with strong, dedicated leadership focused on providing the best patient care in Montana, in addition to being awarded Becker’s “Best Places To Work in Healthcare” 6 years in a row. Benefis covers ¼ of the state’s land mass, an area comparable in size to Kansas and can provide care for everything except for burns and organ transplants. We offer great specialty support including 4 neurosurgeons, a cardiothoracic and vascular program, a regional cancer institute and a brand-new emergency department with a dedicated air ambulance program, including fixed and rotor wing.
Contact me today to learn more!