Fargo is a large Midwest city on the border of North Dakota and Minnesota with a surprising lure. It is culturally vibrant with distinctive restaurants, coffee shops, history, art, and theater. Fargo is also home to 2 universities, a private college, and community/technical/business colleges.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please call Haylee Greenberg at 954.837.2796 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary is based on experience plus a comprehensive benefits package
- Hospital-employed position
- Block schedule with shifts from 6 am to 6 pm
- Join a team of 5 pulmonary/CC physicians and 2 critical care NPs
- 28-bed ICU and 24-hour subspecialty support
- Must be board certified or board eligible in critical acre medicine
- Epic EMR
- Tort reform state
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail