Tukwila was named for the lush forests of hazelnut trees which grew throughout the area. Nestled in the hills surrounding the major commerce corridors are quite residential neighborhoods. Residents of the City enjoy small-town warmth, involvement and caring, while having the benefits of quality services and goods associated with larger cities.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Child and adolescent psychiatrist
- Can work a blended model of telepsychiatry and on site
- Client will provide laptop, headphones, etc. for telehealth appointments
- 32 - 40 hours per week
- No weekends or call
- 2 hours for initial evaluations and 30 minutes for med checks
- Health, life, and malpractice insurance
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.