Salem is the second-largest metro area in Oregon and the capital city of Oregon. Salem is close to outdoor hiking, the beach is an hour away, and skiing is an hour away. It also has excellent schools. There are very nice smaller communities outside of Salem for those that want country living close to the city.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Eric Gant Jr at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2756.
- Private practice with supportive staff
- 36 patient-facing hours per week
- Shared 1:9 call
- Partner track opportunity
- $20K relocation assistance
- $50K sign-on bonus
- 401(k) with employer match
- CME time offered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail