Come work in the Tri-Cities area of Washington with over 300 days of sunshine per year. There is an affordable housing market, excellent education systems, more than 160 wineries within a 1-hour drive, and microbreweries. Enjoy endless recreational activities on many rivers and scenic mountains with easy access to major west coast metro areas by car or a short flight.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Nicole Frohman firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2764.
- Includes sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and loan repayment
- Must be board certified or board eligible; fellowship required
- Join 1 other hem onc
- See 20 - 25 patients per day
- Primarily outpatient care with some inpatient consults; ER call
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 5 pm
- J-1 visas are welcome
- Excellent education system; access to arts and entertainment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.