You will enjoy living and working in Fairfield County. This is the most well-to-do county that puts you within an easy drive of New York City. The city is in the foothills of the Berkshire Mountains on low-lying land just south of Candlewood Lake. There is some of the finest antiquing, wine trail visits, and dining in nearby Litchfield County.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Evan Silverman at email@example.com or 954-837-2641.
- Large group with 15 GIs currently staffed
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Low call of 1:16 (once a month)
- General GI role; no advanced procedures
- See an average of 14 - 18 patients per day
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Relocation assistance available
- 1.5 hours from Manhattan by train
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.