Job Summary:Carepoint Neurosurgery and Spine, in conjunction with Sky Ridge Medical Center, is seeking a neurosurgeon to join its office location in south metro Denver, COQualified Candidates:
- Board certified in neurosurgery
- 3 yrs. practice experience required
- Spine-focused general neurosurgeon with interest in trauma
- Motivated, team player
About Carepoint Neurosurgery and Spine and Sky Ridge Medical Center (NSMC):
- Competitive market-based compensation package
- Full benefits package to include medical, dental, 401k, PTO, etc.
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance
- Composed of three board certified neurosurgeons, Carepoint Neurosurgery and Spine is one of the leading providers of specialized brain and spine treatment in Colorado
- The surgeons at Carepoint Neurosurgery and Spine provide patient-focused care, involving each patient and their family in the decision-making process - their compassionate and relatable approach to patient care and education help patients feel empowered and confident in the care they receive
- Sky Ridge Medical Center, a Level II trauma center, is a full-service, 284-bed destination hospital located in Lone Tree, Colorado
Denver is one of the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The mile high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents can play, walk and run outdoors all year.