Atlantic Health System is seeking OB/GYN Hospitalists in New Jersey
Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking several Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN) Hospitalists to be part of the Women s Health Department at Atlantic Health System. The team consists of dynamic multidisciplinary specialists who are specially trained to provide a complete range of women s services, from annual exams to obstetrics and family planning.
Morristown Medical Center, which features 693 beds, a state-of-the-art labor and delivery unit and a maternity department with 54 private patient rooms, has more than 5,000 deliveries each year.
Overlook Medical Center, which features 504 beds, and private and comfortable labor rooms, has more than 2,900 deliveries each year.
Chilton Medical Center, which features 260 beds, comfortable labor rooms, and has more than 600 deliveries each year.
- Outstanding work/life balance with flexible scheduling
- Responsibilities include evaluation and emergency management of patients in the OB and L&D, attending deliveries, assisting, and performing surgical procedures.
- Work closely and in collaboration with the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine in the care of high-risk pregnancies.
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
- All candidates must be Board Certified
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey
- 2 3 years of experience
- Demonstrated success working individually and as part of a team
Please apply to learn more about these opportunities.
OB/GYN Hospitalist - Chilton Medical Center
OB/GYN Hospitalist - Overlook Medical Center (PT)
OB/GYN Hospitalist - Morristown Medical Center (Per Diem)
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune s Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Medical Group, comprised of 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers, represents one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New Jersey and joins Atlantic Accountable Care Organization and Optimus Healthcare Partners as part of Atlantic Alliance, a Clinically Integrated Network of more than 2,500 health care providers throughout northern and central NJ.
Goryeb Children s Hospital, located on the campus of Morristown Medical Center and part of Atlantic Health System Children's Health, Goryeb Children s Hospital is a nonprofit, state-designated Children s Hospital an earned recognition from New Jersey and the national Children s Hospital Association. With more than 250 community pediatricians on staff and more than 100 board-certified pediatric specialists, we re northern New Jersey s leading specialized pediatric hospital. The PICU contains spacious private rooms and features the latest equipment and rooming-in accommodations for parents, as well as a dedicated pediatric pharmacy for improved safety and quality of care.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.