Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details: Psychiatrist Inpatient - Natchaug HospitalThere are no limits to what you can achieve when you join Hartford HealthCare's Behavioral Health Network (BHN)
. The BHN - New England's largest
- is a nationally recognized and respected provider of behavioral health services in CT.
When people in Eastern Connecticut need help with behavioral health - whether for psychiatric illness or chemical dependency - they turn to Natchaug Hospital
. The hospital's 57-bed facility in Mansfield Center, Connecticut, provides inpatient care for over 650 children and adolescents and 1,300 adults with mental illness or substance abuse issues each year.
For additional information:
- Opportunity to Provide direct patient services in an inpatient setting at Natchaug Hospital in Mansfield, Connecticut
- 57 bed hospital with a focus on trauma and recovery orientated care.
- Strong multidisciplinary approach with a collegial and work-family feel.
- Loan repayment eligible
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
- Close proximity UConn campus, which boasts a variety of dining experiences, arts and culture.
- Quick and direct access to hiking and biking trails to submerse in the serene landscapes of the Connecticut's East Region.
- Close to RI, MA borders; easy to access MA turnpike
If you woul dlike to schedule a discussion with our Medical Director, please e-mail Samuel McNeil, Physician Recruiter, email@example.com or call/text 860-637-5571Qualifications Experience Requirements:
Experience or training in adult in-patient and evaluation services, experience with a multidisciplinary team
Board Certified (or Board Eligible psychiatrist if within 5 years of residency)
State of CT, Department of Public Health medical license; DEA; CCSR