Description Job Schedule:
Per Diem Standard Hours:
1 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details: Hartford HealthCare's Behavioral Health Network (BHN),
the largest and most comprehensive behavioral health system in New England, has flexible Inpatient Adult Moonlighting / Per Diem
opportunities available for BC / BE Psychiatrists, or PGY3 / PGY4 Psychiatry Residents
, practicing at Natchaug Hospital
, located in Mansfield, CT.
A few highlights of this opportunity include:
- 57 bed hospital, with a focus on trauma and recovery orientated care that provides inpatient care for over 650 children and adolescents and 1,300 adults with mental illness or substance abuse issues each year
- Available on-site moonlighting shifts include weeknights, weekends (either a 24 hr shift or entire weekend), or weekend daytime rounding
- Recently enhanced compensation
- Strong multidisciplinary approach with a collegial and work-family feel
- Close proximity UConn campus, which boasts a variety of dining experiences, arts and culture
- Quick and direct access to hiking and biking trails to submerse in the serene landscapes of the Connecticut's East Region
- Close to RI, MA borders; easy to access MA turnpike
- As assigned at Natchaug Hospital, Windham Community Memorial Hospital and/or United Services will provide rotational coverage to ensure continuity of psychiatric coverage/consultation services during, day time hours, nights, weekends, vacations and holidays.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Behavioral Health Network
at Hartford HealthCare. Hartford HealthCare's Behavioral Health Network - New England's largest
- is a nationally recognized and respected provider of behavioral health services in CT. The BHN is comprised of a world-class, collegial Psychiatry care team of local and national leaders in their fields. Many of our physicians have advanced sub-specialty training and are backed by a full team of interdisciplinary advanced practitioners, researchers, and social workers. Most importantly, the BHN, which includes 3,000 colleagues in locations throughout the state, makes it easy to envision a career trajectory and provides many possibilities for leadership growth and development.
This means MORE OPTIONS
to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas. Qualifications For additional information:
If you are looking for MORE FULFILLMENT IN YOUR CAREER, e-mail Samuel McNeil, Physician Recruiter, Samuel.McNeil@hhchealth.org or call/text 860-637-5571.