Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details: OB/GYN Generalist Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare!Hartford HealthCare (HHC),
the most comprehensive, integrated health care system in CT, has an outstanding opportunity for a BE/BC OB/GYN Generalist to provide services at Hartford Hospital's Women's Ambulatory Health Services
as a teaching faculty for the UConn OB/GYN Residency Program
and medical student. The OBGYN Generalist position will provide clinical, academic, and strategic direction.Some highlights of the OB/GYN opportunity include:
- Full scope obstetrics, gynecology and office practice while supervising our OB-GYN residents. Resident and medical student education are central to mission of the clinic and to this position. Hartford Hospital is the largest of three sites responsible for the training of our 40 OB-GYN residents.
- As a referral center for our health system, a wide range of clinical and patient experiences are available.
- Our clinic is located on the Hartford Hospital campus in Hartford CT, which is in the heart of the South end of town. Passion for a very diverse and underserved population is a must. Spanish speaking is a plus but not required.
- Hartford Hospital experiences and is nationally recognized for its volume of robotic and laparoscopic surgeries.
- Academic appointment at the University of Connecticut.
- Certified National Health Service Corps site helps with loan forgiveness.
- Full benefits package, 401K options, 4 weeks' vacation to start, 7 paid holidays and 1-week CME with $3500 stipend.
- Call only 2 nights/month with post call day off, promotes work-life balance.
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
- Hartford Hospital is an 868-bed tertiary academic center and the flagship hospital for Hartford HealthCare, a $4 billion health system and the second largest employer in CT.
The extensive capabilities of the most integrated health care system in CT offer physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice alongside nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas. To learn more please contact Jonathan Nye, Physician Recruiter, at Jonathan.Nye@hhchealth.org, or call/text 860-657-6087Qualifications
- Board Certified OB/GYN
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed in Connecticut