Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details: Cardiac Critical Care Physician OpportunityGet MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCareThe Hartford HealthCare Heart and Vascular Institute
(HVI) has an opportunity for a Cardiac Critical Care physician
, with experience, to join a team of collegial and highly trained Cardiac ICU staff at Hartford Hospital.
About Hartford HealthCare:
- Care for patients with complex cardiovascular disease which can include pre- and postoperative care, heart transplant and/or a Ventricular Assist Devices (VAD), and acute mechanical circulatory support (ECMO and intra-aortic balloon pumps) and cardiogenic shock
- Successful candidate will be able to place chest tubes and perform bronchoscopy
- The Hartford Hospital critical care unit is staffed with highly trained advanced practitioners and fellows.
- The Heart and Vascular Institute is one of the strongest programs in the country. The Cardiac Surgery service performs approximately 1500 surgeries per year. The Advanced Heart Failure Service is one of the largest in New England, with one of the highest post-transplant survival rates in the nation.
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Heart & Vascular Institute at Hartford HealthCare. This means MORE OPTIONS to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE email, call or text:Pamela Lasser, Physician Recruiter, Pamela.Lasser@hhchealth.org , Mobile: (860) 306-8009Qualifications Qualifications - BC/BE Cardiology and/or Critical Care