San Antonio is a popular Texas city known for its scenic River Walk, which makes getting around downtown a breeze with shaded pathways that connect hundreds of shops, restaurants, hotels, historic landmarks, museums, and attractions. It is also the setting for many of the city's annual festivals and events. In this vibrant and unique city, you can also enjoy professional sports, Six Flags, and the largest rodeo in the country.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Karen Duffy email@example.com (203) 663-9382.
- 100% pain management
- In a metro area of Texas
- Mid-level support
- Base plus bonus structure
- Existing patient base
- See 20 - 35 patient per day
- Must have a Texas license (or be in the process of licensing)
- Employed position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail