This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region’s largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work!
LVHN invites a fellowship trained Pediatric Urologist to join the growing Division of Pediatric Surgical Specialists. A great opportunity to grow the Pediatric Urology Section's clinical offerings.
Our Children’s Hospital is the only pediatric hospital in the region serving a population of over 800,000 people. It includes a Children’s ER, PICU, NICU and a newly opened Reilly Children’s Surgical Center with 4 OR’s and 2 procedure rooms. LVH has recently been ranked as a 2023-24 Best Hospital in the region for the 10th consecutive time and earned a top performing rating for Urology Department performance.
- A network champion for Pediatric Urology and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- learn more on our job board www.lvhn.org/careers
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance