Beautiful area of Northern Virginia in the DC suburbs. 30 min to DC.
Exceptional Opportunity for General Dermatologist to join very established practice with 2 Derms, PA and Mohs Surgeon with a CLIA certified complex path lab. We have been one of the busiest and most successful groups in the area since 2002.
Not owned by private equity (and never will be). This is a smoothly run, super-efficient practice. Everything you want in a private practice. You will be happier here. Provide the highest level of care with minimal hassles and administrative duties. Tons of friendly and trained support staff.
Seeking an excellent Board Certified dermatologist with a professional and kind demeanor. Gen derm, some cosmetics (if interested), some surgery. Great growth potential and above average salary and earnings with base and incentive based compensation. Full benefit package.
We don't use EMR - our patients and staff LOVE our reliable and safe paper records - BTW we still comply and max out MIPS. Wouldn’t you love to just go home after clinic is over? No need to sit around dealing with hoards of digital pain.
Lasers: PDL, gentle lase.
- Excellent affluent area. No Medicaid.
- Stable staff and excellent support. Same practice manager for over 20 years.
- Would consider a flexible working arrangement - Full or Part-time.
- No weekends, Outpatient only. No hospital consults.
- Generous guaranteed Base Salary plus Bonuses based on % of collections
- No limits on Income