The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Pulmonary is searching for a skilled BE/BC Pulmonary/Critical Care physician for a full-time, employed position.
Sleep Medicine Fellowship training preferred but not required.
About Your Work:
- Enjoy working in the inpatient/outpatient settings
- Join 4 physicians and 1 APP
- Outpatient clinic conveniently located on The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus- a 378-bed referral facility.
- 25-bed open ICU
- 1 Week ICU/1 Week off/2 Weeks Pulmonary
- Tubes, Lines, Intubations required
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in office
- Expected Patient Volume: 18-20/day
- EBUS training preferred but not required
- Epic EMR
Recruitment Package May Include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
About the Hospital:
Building on a proud history of clinical excellence since 1909, The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus honors the hospital’s proud history delivering world-class, compassionate care close to home. Made possible through a joint venture between Ardent Health Services and The University of Kansas Health System, the 378-licensed-bed, acute-care facility provides a comprehensive range of services from specialized surgical to advanced medical specialties with the goal of building healthier communities through world class healthcare.
About the Community:
Located in northeast Kansas along the Kansas River- about 1 hour from Kansas City- Topeka is the state capital--rich in history and culture. Residents enjoy affordable housing and many family-friendly activities including the Kansas Museum of History, Children's Discovery Center, Topeka Zoo and much more. The arts are alive and well in Topeka with more than 20 galleries, and outdoor enthusiasts love exploring miles of paved, gravel and wooded trails. There is something for everyone in Topeka.