Billings Clinic is seeking an experienced, dynamic Department Chair to lead Gastroenterology within the region s largest independent health care system serving Montana, Wyoming, and the western Dakotas.
- Generous sign on, loan repayment, compensation, benefits, and relocation
- State-of-the-art cancer center nationally recognized for clinical excellence
- Advanced Endoscopy Unit with private rooms and the latest technology
- Expert surgical and interventional radiology support
- Billings Clinic is a Montana-based, not-for-profit organization led by a physician CEO
- Region s tertiary referral center with 80+ specialties
- Magnet recognized for Nursing Excellence since 2006
- #1 hospital in Montana US News & World Report 2023-24
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network since 2013
- CMS 5-Star Quality Rating in 2022
- Montana named #1 Best State to Practice Medicine WalletHub
- Billings named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America Livability
Nestled in the Yellowstone Valley, Billings is a family-friendly college community with epic hiking, biking, skiing, fly fishing, and kayaking minutes from town. With four seasons of sunshine, an international airport, and a growing reputation as a foodie s paradise, Billings is a great place to call home.