You will enjoy practicing in Santa Fe, New Mexico. This city is New Mexico's capital and has a thriving creative arts scene, renowned Pueblo-style architecture, national forests, spectacular landscapes, and ski areas. This is a highly stimulating and aesthetically pleasing place to live and practice.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Joanne Davies firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9339.
- Eligible for federal loan repayment; HPSA score of 20
- Child psychiatry position
- 100% child outpatient role
- (4) 10-hour days or (5) 8-hour days
- No call or weekends
- Must have completed a child fellowship
- 60-minute initial evaluations and 15 - 20 minutes for medical checks
- Will look at 2023 candidates, J-1 and H-1B visas, residents, and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail