You will enjoy practicing in the award-winning small city of Bangor. It is a regional hub located in eastern Maine on the banks of the beautiful Penobscot River. Year-round outdoor recreation is at the doorstep with well-developed local trail systems and hundreds of lakes, rivers, and streams. Maine's spectacular coast and mountains are just a short drive away. The schools in Bangor are ranked among New England's best.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Kathleen Mogielnicki email@example.com (203) 663-9381 x6611.
- $25k sign-on bonus
- Competitive compensation package with bonus incentives available
- 10-hour shifts, 4 days per week with (8) 24-hour call shifts each month; 1 weekend per month
- Only need to be within 30 minutes of the hospital for call
- 16 patients each day
- 328 hours (8 weeks) of vacation time
- Comprehensive benefits package includes life insurance
- Paid CME and student loan repayment available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail