MaineGeneral Medical Center has an excellent opportunity for an OB/GYN to join our well-established, full spectrum practice located in our state-of-the-art medical center located in Augusta, Maine.
- Work with a collegial team of 4 physicians and 5 midwives, as well as a tremendous support team.
- Enjoy a manageable 1:5 weekday call and 1:8 weekend call schedule.
- Provide state-of-the-art obstetric care for routine pregnancies and high-risk conditions.
- Provide routine women's health and GYN care, including in-office procedures.
- Work collaboratively with pediatric professionals and a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit staffed 24/7 by a team of pediatric hospitalists.
MaineGeneral Health is a comprehensive non-profit system with the mission of enhancing, every day, the health of our patients, our families and our communities. Our 198-bed Medical Center at the Alfond Center for Health offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services for the surrounding communities.
Live and work amidst the beauty of scenic central Maine where you are just a short drive away from ski resorts, lakes and rivers, award-winning golf courses, abundant hiking, and the beautiful Maine coast. We are located just an hour north of Portland, Maine's largest city, and three hours from Boston.
Once you visit, be prepared to stay for a career that will fulfill your professional ambitions and serve a grateful community--in an area of Maine that offers excellent public schools, a family-oriented culture, and quality-of-life features that will captivate you for a lifetime.