ENT Specialists of North Florida (Jacksonville, Florida) is seeking a BC/BE Otologist/Neurotologist to join our well-established practice. ENT Specialists of North Florida is the premier Otolaryngology group in Northeast Florida with fellowship trained physicians and part of a larger consortium of surgeons called North Florida Surgeons. Our team includes general and fellowship trained ENT surgeons covering all aspects of care including: ENT Allergy/Rhinology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otology/Neurotology and Pediatric Otolaryngology. We have a well-established Neurotology practice with a robust pediatric and adult cochlear implant program, 7 Audiologists, exceptional referral base and a full hearing and balance center with expansion of a new additional 6000 sq ft center in 2024. We are seeking a well-qualified surgeon for partnership/shareholder track with a salary guarantee of $450,000 plus signing bonus, moving expenses and exceptional benefits package.
- Practice the full spectrum of otology or neurotology- high demand and volumes, skull base procedures with neurosurgery, pediatric and adult cochlear implantation and chronic ear disease
- Otolaryngology Clinical team includes: 4 Physicians, 4 Midlevel Clinicians and 7 Audiologists
- Complete audiology care from amazing team
- Efficient ambulatory surgery center & 4 clinic locations
- Ample block time in the ORs, surgery center, in-office procedures
- In-office ENT allergy testing/treatment
- Large metropolitan area > 2 million
- Comprehensive benefits package for your entire family
Jacksonville is a coastal city located in the northeastern corner of Florida. It is the largest city in the continental U.S. by land area. Several bridges make it convenient to travel between the vibrant downtown area and Jacksonville’s gorgeous beaches. Plus, Jacksonville gives you a front-row seat to cheer on the Jaguars NFL team among other sports teams.
- Jacksonville, Florida was recently named in the top 25 best places to live by U.S News and World Report 2021
- A sophisticated medium to large sized metropolitan community with multiple hospital systems and advanced medical facilities and care
- NFL team sports team, performing arts center, museums, multiple concert venues, top school districts in the state, and a variety of cultural, dining, and shopping options
- An abundance of outdoor recreational activities with 22 miles of beach and coastline: boating, surfing, fishing, biking, hiking, and camping