WellSpan Health is seeking a general anesthesiologist to join the well-respected team at Gettysburg Hospital (GH). This collegial group is comprised of 5 experienced physicians and 6 CRNAs. All providers are committed to GH and have many years of dedicated service. Gettysburg offers excellent schools, multiple recreational, cultural & historic activities, and proximity to the Baltimore/DC metro area.
- GH is a busy 76-bed community hospital.
- It features 4 ORs & a Da Vinci Robot.
- The ED sees 35,000+ patients per year.
- Surgeries include breast, colorectal, general, gynecologic, urologic, etc.
- Call is 1:5 & is taken from home.
- Weekend call is Friday-Sunday & mostly OB.
- Board eligible/certified
- Graduate of an accredited anesthesia residency
- New grads encouraged to apply.
Our Commitment to You:
- Highly competitive compensation and incentive plan.
- Excellent benefits program including generous retirement savings plan.
- Full relocation and malpractice coverage.
About WellSpan and the Community:
WellSpan Health s vision is to reimagine healthcare through the delivery of comprehensive, equitable health and wellness solutions throughout our continuum of care. As an integrated delivery system focused on leading in value-based care, we encompass 21,000+ employees (including 2,000+ employed providers), 220 locations, eight award-winning hospitals, home care and a behavioral health organization serving South Central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland. Our service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home.
For confidential and immediate consideration contact:
Ann Reid, Physician Recruiter
email@example.com or cell phone at (717) 439-3671
WellSpan Health About Us; WellSpan Health Location and Services; A video message from our CEO