Primary Care Physician Newcastle Primary Care Clinic (Bellevue, WA) 1.0 FTE
We are currently hiring for a full-time (1.0 FTE) Primary Care Physicians for our Newcastle Primary Clinic. We are known for serving the community and we have a dedicated team of providers, support staff, and effective leaders who foster a collaborative, collegial, work culture. We have a team-based model approach to patient care, serve a diverse group of patients of all ages and backgrounds
- BE/BC in Primary Care- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Ability to obtain medical professional license in the State of WA and DEA with full prescriptive authority
Located in Renton, Washington, Valley Medical Center is the largest nonprofit healthcare provider between Seattle and Tacoma, serving more than 600,000 residents. In addition to the 341-bed hospital with its Level III Trauma Center, Valley operates a network of more than four dozen primary care, urgent care and specialty clinics, with most located on or near the hospital campus.
Our distinguished recognitions include:
- American Medical Association s 2022 Joy in Medicine Health System Recognition Program for our efforts to improve physician well-being and combat burnout
- The Joint Commission s award of full accreditation triennially for meeting and exceeding national and safety performance standards
- Inclusion on Becker's Hospital Review's list of 153 Great Community Hospitals for 2023 based on several outside rankings and ratings organizations, including U.S. News & World Report, Healthgrades, CMS, The Leapfrog Group and The Chartis Center for Rural Health, and also named a leader in LGBTQ+ patient equality since 2011
- Patient-Centered Medical Home by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
One of the most culturally diverse communities in the country, our mission to care for our community like family extends to the entire Valley work family who prioritize safety, respect, compassion, collaboration, equity, diversity, inclusion, innovation and excellence. Compensation is competitive and includes a generous benefit package.
Just 30 minutes from downtown Seattle and Bellevue, the surrounding southeast King County communities allow you to easily enjoy a wide variety of Northwest recreational opportunities, along with more affordable homes, less traffic and access to a top school district. https://www.valleymed.org/careers/a-great-place-to-live
Working at Valley Medical Center: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVjJiyfJ10w
Compensation Range - $245,000 - $490,000
Amounts listed may include productivity, quality incentives, extra shift incentives as applicable to the position.
Valley Medical Center offers valuable healthy living benefits including group medical insurance, group dental insurance, a 403(b) Retirement Plan, life and AD&D insurance, supplemental life and AD&D insurance, long-term disability, supplemental long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, carpool incentives, parking, bereavement leave, jury duty, and an employee assistance program. You may also be eligible to receive 76 hours of sick leave, 7 days of holiday leave, and 2 floating holidays throughout the calendar year. You also earn 20 to 25 days of vacation leave per calendar year based on position and years of service. You can find more detailed information on our benefits information page at https://www.valleymed.org/careers/benefits.
UW Medicine Valley Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender identity or expression. Genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.