Join one of the nation s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking an OB/GYN to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients in Brookfield, WI with deliveries and surgeries at Aurora West Allis Medical Center.
- Join a group of 4 OB/GYN Physicians
- 3 days of clinic at our Brookfield location and 1 day at our Muskego location
- Deliveries and surgeries at Aurora West Allis Medical Center, the busiest Obstetrical unit in Wisconsin with over 3,000 deliveries per year
- Call schedule: Take own call during the week, rotate 1:5 on nights & weekends
- 4-day work week
- Dedicated MA & shared RN support in the clinics
- Access to Gyn/Onc, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Special Care Nursery, and robotic surgery
- Highly engaged medical group
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Brookfield, Wisconsin
The city of Brookfield is a perfect fit. It s home to world-class hotels with boundless amenities, and some of the best shopping, dining and entertainment Wisconsin has to offer. The community offers an exceptional quality of life, outstanding schools and beautiful parks and recreation.
Brookfield is conveniently located off Interstate 94 and just minutes from General Mitchell International Airport, the Milwaukee County Zoo and Miller Park.
City of Brookfield, Wisconsin