Full-time Day Salary $240,000 to $295,000 Salary based on experience plus Quality & Productivity Incentives up to $25,000
Full-time Night Salary $285,00 to $300,000 Salary based on experience plus Quality & Productivity Incentives up to $25,000
Per Diem Hourly Rates Day $175.00/ Night $210 / Weekend Day $185.00
Southcoast Health is focused on bringing together high-quality Physicians to deliver exceptional care and services. We are the region s largest integrated network of Physicians and Advanced Practice Practitioners.
This outstanding opportunity will provide patient care within a high-volume, quality focused and well-established Hospitalist team.
- Large Hospitalist Group with 60+ Providers
- Outstanding provider satisfaction and retention - of 52 full time providers, 63% have been with program for more than 5 years and 27% for greater than 10 years
- Non-teaching community hospital - opportunity to teach medical students if desired
- Employment opportunity available at any of our three Hospital Locations: Charlton Memorial/Fall River, MA (328 beds), St. Luke s/New Bedford, MA (423 beds) or Tobey/Wareham, MA (64 beds)
- Manageable day census: average of 14-16 encounters per day
- Manageable night workload: average 6 - 7 admissions/night plus cross coverage of our service only
- Full-time Day Provider: Block schedule (7-days on/ 7-days off). Shifts are 11 or 12-hours long with no night coverage requirement
- Full-time Nocturnist: 3-night shifts per week (7pm-7am)
- Opportunities for moonlighting, if desired
- Physician Mentorship Program in place to assist onboarding new providers
- Robust full spectrum specialty support
- Closed ICU at St. Luke s and Charlton Hospitals. Tele-ICU available 24/7 at Tobey Hospital with Intensivist on-site during the day.
- No procedures required
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Competitive Salary with Productivity Based Incentives
- Sign-on Bonus Program and Relocation assistance available
- Excellent benefit package including:
- 11 days of paid-time-off for Day Hospitalists and 9 days of paid-time-off for Nocturnists
- CME allowance of $3,000/ year and 40 hours of paid time off to attend the conference
- 6% match on retirement after 2 years
- Opportunity to contribute to 457b given not-for-profit status
- Malpractice coverage of $2M / $6M
- Visa candidates welcomed (including H1-B and J1-waivers)
- Excellent work life balance with supportive colleagues and administration
- Situated less than 30 minutes southeast of Providence, RI and Cape Cod and within 60 minutes of Boston with convenient access to major highways
- Four-season coastal living with sailing and boating in Buzzard s Bay with opportunity to live on the water
- Conveniently located within 2-3 hours of multiple New England ski areas.
- Options to live in desirable suburbs within Massachusetts or Rhode Island.
- Multi-cultural communities with great family-oriented neighborhoods
- Excellent private and public schools
About Southcoast Health
Southcoast Health has outstanding specialty services, one of America s 100 Best Hospitals for Pulmonary Care, with advanced heart programs, a Level II Trauma Center, and highly recognized perinatal and bariatric services. It has an IDSA Antimicrobial Center of Excellence. It has been recognized by Newsweek in the World s Best Hospitals, by US News as a top regional hospital and for its Maternity Care 2022-2023, by ChiME for Most Wired, with the EPIC Honor Roll (#9 in the country), and by SouthCoast Today as a best place to work in the region for multiple years in a row. Within the medical staff of ambulatory and inpatient providers, there are over 1000 members, serving over 135,000 patients in Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Southcoast is a desirable place for medical students and advanced practitioner rotations, with collaborative agreements with nearby prestigious schools.
Southcoast Health is a not-for-profit charitable organization that depends on the support of the community to provide services. More information is available online at www.southcoast.org
For consideration: Email CV to Holly Lestage @ firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 508-525-3585.