Southcoast Health is focused on bringing together high-quality Physicians to deliver exceptional care and services. Southcoast Health is a physician-led organization and one of the largest and fastest growing health systems in New England. Southcoast Health Obstetrics & Gynecology is part of Southcoast Physicians Group which has grown to 700+ providers and still growing. Since its inception in 1996, Southcoast has become a sought-after destination for health care professionals. As a thriving part of the New England medical community, Southcoast Health offers practice excellence in an environment you want to call home.
This outstanding opportunity will provide patient care within a high-volume, quality focused and established practice.
- 8 physician practice supported by Certified Nurse Midwives & Nurse Practitioners with reputation for quality and community commitment
- Family Centered Unit at St. Luke's Hospital is a state-of-the-art maternity unit that offers the latest in maternity care
- St. Luke's Hospital has approximately 1,800 deliveries per year
- Board certified / board eligible in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- State-of-the-art Level II Nursery staffed by Boston Children's Hospital physicians
- 24-7 Maternal Fetal Medicine consultative/support/transfer Services with Women and Infants Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island
- On site Gynecologic Oncology Program led by Dr. Tina Robison, and affiliated with Tufts Medical Center with 24-7 consultative/support/transfer services
- Urogynecology consultative/support/transfer and co-management, outpatient and inpatient
- Opportunity to participate in scheduled OBGYN educational seminars and M&M conference held within the organization
- Competitive salary with base plus productivity design and quality incentives
- Sign-on Bonus / Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive benefit package / 41 days PTO / 6% match on retirement after 2 years
- Malpractice coverage of $2M / $6M
- Situated less than 30 minutes southeast of Providence, RI and Cape Cod and within 60 minutes of Boston with convenient access to major highways
- Four-season coastal living with sailing and boating in Buzzard s Bay with opportunity to live on the water
- Conveniently located within 2-3 hours of multiple New England ski areas.
- Options to live in desirable suburbs within Massachusetts or Rhode Island.
- Multi-cultural communities with great family-oriented neighborhoods
- Excellent private and public schools
About Southcoast Health
Southcoast Health has outstanding specialty services, one of America s 100 Best Hospitals for Pulmonary Care, with advanced heart programs, a Level II Trauma Center, and highly recognized perinatal and bariatric services. It has an IDSA Antimicrobial Center of Excellence. It has been recognized by Newsweek in the World s Best Hospitals, by US News as a top regional hospital and for its Maternity Care 2022-2023, by ChiME for Most Wired, with the EPIC Honor Roll (#9 in the country), and by SouthCoast Today as a best place to work in the region for multiple years in a row. Within the medical staff of ambulatory and inpatient providers, there are over 1000 members, serving over 135,000 patients in Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Southcoast is a desirable place for medical student and advanced practitioner rotations, with collaborative agreements with nearby prestigious schools.
Southcoast Health is a not-for-profit charitable organization that depends on the support of the community to provide services. More information is available online at www.southcoast.org
Connect to Southcoast through social media at www.southcoast.org/connect/
Special Care Nursery, with couplet care features among first in state, set to open at St. Luke s | Southcoast Health