Southcoast Health is focused on bringing together high-quality Physicians to deliver exceptional care and services. Southcoast Health is a physician-led organization and one of the largest and fastest growing health systems in New England. Southcoast Anesthesia is part of Southcoast Physicians Group which has grown to 700+ providers and still growing. Since its inception in 1996, Southcoast has become a sought-after destination for health care professionals. As a thriving part of the New England medical community, Southcoast Health offers practice excellence in an environment you want to call home.
- Established group of 29 Physicians & 39 CRNAs
- Excellent salary & benefit package
- Sign-on Bonus Program
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice coverage of $2M / $6M
- Excellent work life balance
- Situated less than 30 minutes southeast of Providence, RI and Cape Cod and within 60 minutes of Boston with convenient access to major highways
- Four-season coastal living with sailing and boating in Buzzard s Bay with opportunity to live on the water
- Conveniently located within 2-3 hours of multiple New England ski areas.
- Options to live in desirable suburbs within Massachusetts or Rhode Island.
- Multi-cultural communities with great family-oriented neighborhoods
- Excellent private and public schools
About Southcoast Health
Southcoast Health has outstanding specialty services, one of America s 100 Best Hospitals for Pulmonary Care, with advanced heart programs, a Level II Trauma Center, and highly recognized perinatal and bariatric services. It has an IDSA Antimicrobial Center of Excellence. It has been recognized by Newsweek in the World s Best Hospitals, by US News as a top regional hospital and for its Maternity Care 2022-2023, by ChiME for Most Wired, with the EPIC Honor Roll (#9 in the country), and by SouthCoast Today as a best place to work in the region for multiple years in a row. Within the medical staff of ambulatory and inpatient providers, there are over 1000 members, serving over 135,000 patients in Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Southcoast is a desirable place for medical student and advanced practitioner rotations, with collaborative agreements with nearby prestigious schools.
Southcoast Health is a not-for-profit charitable organization that depends on the support of the community to provide services. More information is available online at www.southcoast.org
Connect to Southcoast through social media at www.southcoast.org/connect/
For confidential consideration: Email CV to Holly Lestage @ email@example.com or call 508-525-3585.