Flowood is located in Rankin County and is located east of Jackson, the Capitol City of Mississippi. Because of its strategic location, Flowood is easily accessible by Interstates 55 and 20 as well as the Jackson International Airport, which is located in the heart of Flowood.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Nancy Montgomery firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9416.
- 100% outpatient position
- Progressive and growing practice
- Work with adult and geriatric patients
- Flexible schedule with no call
- Team includes psychiatrists, psychologists, PAs, and nurse practitioners
- Well-trained support staff
- Texas license required
- Texas board certification is required within 3 years of training
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail