New Orleans is a Louisiana city on the Mississippi River, near the Gulf of Mexico. Nicknamed the 'Big Easy,' it's known for its round-the-clock nightlife, vibrant live-music scene, and flavorful cuisine reflecting its history as a melting pot of French, African, and American cultures. Embodying its festive spirit is Mardi Gras, the late-winter carnival famed for raucous costumed parades and street parties. The historic heart of the city is the French Quarter, known for its French and Spanish Creole architecture and vibrant nightlife along Bourbon Street.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Abby Greer firstname.lastname@example.org 203-663-9379.
- $20k for a sign-on bonus or student loan repayment assistance
- See an average of 14 patients per day
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- No late hours or weekends
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- 3+ years of experience is preferred; employed position
- Immediate need for the new clinics that were recently opened
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail