A beautiful hospital in Springfield, OR is looking for a third interventional cardiologist to join its collegial cardiology team. Their cardiology program consists of 2 general noninvasive, 2 invasive, 1 interventional, 1 structural, 1 cardiac EP, 2 CT surgeons, and 6 CT anesthesiologists.
To qualify, you must have experience and training doing structural procedures using TAVR. Experience with diagnostic caths, PCI, CTO, PFO Closures, Impella, and pacing devices is preferred.
You will enjoy living and working in the Eugene/Springfield area, where you will find tremendous community involvement in collegiate sports. The area is nestled between a spectacular coastline and mountains, boasting abundant rivers and lakes, offering hiking, mountain bike trails, fishing, skiing, recreational boating, camping, and golfing beckoning the outdoor enthusiast.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity with an amazing work-life balance, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2843285.
- Hospital is looking for a practicing interventional cardiologist with a 2023 start date
- Hospital has a newly-constructed cath lab, ORs, hybrid rooms, and critical care unit
- Two cardiothoracic surgeons in the group
- Six dedicated CT anesthesiologists
- Experience in structural interventional cardiology, and TAVR required
- Experience with Diagnostic Caths, PCI, CTO, PFO, Impella, and pacing devices is preferred
- Gold Beacon Award
- Wonderful area to raise a family with good schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail