SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multi-specialty group headquartered in Madison, WI, is actively recruiting for a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon who has or will be completing an Orthopedic Trauma Surgery fellowship. Additional details:
- The new physician will join an experienced team and be a vital part of the orthopedic surgery department
- Shared call
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital is an ACS Level II Trauma Center
- Excellent compensation, a signing bonus, and fringe benefits will be provided
SSM Health offers exceptional care for the entire family. From diagnosis and treatment for minor and chronic illnesses to immunizations and X-rays, for convenient care in your neighborhood, we have you covered.
SSM Health Orthopedics offers a broad range of services that address the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal disorders and injuries. Our team of board-certified, fellowship-trained physicians, specially trained nurses and therapists are committed to delivering that exceptional care to our patients. The Hospital
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912.
- SSM St. Mary's Hospital is the referral hospital for the 7 hospital SSM Wisconsin Region. Our Wisconsin Region also counts 4 additional affiliate hospitals in our network.
- St. Mary's and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
- Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family.
- Madison was recently named as the most livable mid-size city in the United States by Livability.com
SSM Health Dean Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Physician - State of Work Location