We are seeking a board certified/board eligible Oncologist interested in experiencing all four seasons in a Midwest city surrounded by beautiful suburbs and charming rural communities. You would join an established group and can grow your ideal practice.
We offer candidates a competitive income and recruitment package that is open for negotiation commensurate with your qualifications.
Oncology services overview:
- Dedicated Oncology Navigators
- Integrated Breast Clinic launching in 2023
- Fully Staffed with Tumor Registry
- Inpatient acute with 254 beds
- Outpatient Center: Springfield OH directly next to the hospital
- Medical Radiation Oncology located in same clinic
- Palliative care provider onsite
- Comprehensive hospice care programs in our area
- Clinical trial research program with Ohio State
- All infusion nursing staff have a BSN and OCN Certification
- High tenured nursing staff in both IP and OP settings
- Medical Oncology Leadership have 25+ years of oncology experience
- Hospitalist s admission for inpatient
- Office hours for clinic are Monday Friday 8 4:30, except for four hours per week of administrative time
- Average patient load is 18-20/day
- Pharmacy and Lab is on site at OP Center
- Satellite affiliate of The James Cancer Center
- Anticipated August October 2024 start
In Springfield and our region, you will find many perks including minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to excellent public and private school systems. Move to a close-knit community ideal for raising a family or life as an empty nester . In addition, we are centrally located between multiple large urban hubs including, Dayton OH, Columbus OH, and Cincinnati OH for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
Please call or email:
Traci Cox, M.Ed.
Mercy Health Lima & Springfield, OH