Don t miss out on this Leadership opportunity with Dignity Health Medical Group of Nevada! Affiliated with St. Rose Dominican healthcare system in Las Vegas, our group is committed to providing excellent and personalized care for patients. Currently we seek a full-time BE/BC Primary Care Medical Director/Physician to join our growing outpatient Adult Medicine primary care team in the greater Las Vegas area.
- Hospital employed with St. Rose Dominican hospitals
- The Las Vegas community s only not-for-profit, faith-based health system
- Named in Forbes 2020 Top-10 Best Employers in Nevada
- FTE: 0.30 Administrative; 0.70 Clinical
- Work closely with Local Leaders to provide the following:
- Administrative Responsibilities:
- Interviewing, selection, orientation, development and retention of primary care clinicians
- Promote clinical process improvement and access enhancement in primary care practices
- Direct, manage and evaluate primary care practice operations in primary care locations
- Plan, implement and monitor activities in direct support of patient satisfaction and quality improvement
- Provide leadership and communication for primary care physicians and advanced practice providers in the medical group
- Participate in leadership meetings, town halls and practice meetings
- Perform problem resolution for issues concerning primary care clinicians and practices
- Development of policies for the primary care service line
- Work with the DHMG leadership on service line growth and development
- Patient Care Services:
- Provide outpatient care and services
- Physician led, professionally managed practice
- Tenured, well-trained and dedicated support staff to support you
- Proximity to award-winning Hospitals/Specialists where patients have access to the very latest in medical services and care
- Competitive salary with base salary, signing bonus, relocation and productivity bonus potentials
- Full benefits: Paid vacation/sick, medical/dental/vision coverage, retirement plans including a pension, malpractice coverage and CME allowances
*St. Rose Dominican Hospitals are not-for-profit health systems. Employment with us may help you qualify for certain student loan forgiveness programs.
Compensation Range: $275,000 $290,000 / Year
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Greater Las Vegas Area:
- World-class entertainment, dining, and recreational amenities
- Henderson ranked 2nd Safest Large City in the US
- Home to major sports teams including the Las Vegas Raiders, major arenas, a motor speedway and around 60 golf courses
- Driving distance getaways to California, Utah and Arizona
- 300+ sunny days annually
- >500 daily flights to/from 150+ domestic & International cities
- No state income tax!
Las Vegas is so much more than just the Strip! Our beautiful valley is surrounded by mountainous desert scenery, and our sunny year-round climate sets the stage for hiking, biking, championship golf, and sight-seeing all just minutes from world-class restaurants and limitless entertainment options. Among the fastest growing cities in the nation, the Las Vegas metro area offers unparalleled cultural/recreational amenities and cutting edge health care.
Come join us in the middle of everything there is no better place to live!
Interested? If so, let s chat!