This is your rare chance to join a vibrant and thriving facility in beautiful Hawaii. The town is right next to beaches, rain forests, waterfalls, and majestic mountains. Hawaii is a great place to visit and an even better place to work, but only if you want to live in paradise.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Please call or text Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Immediate need is due to growth
- Work at an acute and long-term care facility
- Schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm
- Provide inpatient and outpatient medical services
- Be responsible for coordinating and rendering professional medical advice
- Make decisions on evaluations, diagnoses, rehabilitation, referral, and treatment services
- Must have a compassion for sick patients
- Competitive salary with full benefits for physician and family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail