This position is in an excellent area where major cities, wineries, national parks, and skiing are all just a drive away. It is in the Central Valley, 68 miles south of Sacramento and 90 miles north of Fresno. With exceptional school options and affordable housing, this is a great place to relocate with family.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact James Rowinski at email@example.com or (954) 837-2704.
- $40K sign-on bonus and negotiable relocation package
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8:30 am - 5 pm; call 1:4
- Partnership consideration
- Mostly solid tumor duties (60%) with blood disorder duties
- H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Includes malpractice coverage, medical benefits, dental, vision, retirement, and life insurance
- 1 week of CME with stipend; 4 weeks of vacation/holiday time in 1st year and 5 weeks in the 2nd
- $500K 1 or 2 year income guarantee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.