Come live and practice in this truly excellent Indiana location. This is one of the largest cities in Indiana, and it offers great college-town amenities like sports venues, concerts, public lectures, and art exhibits. The town full of diversity and energy.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Base salary plus incentives/bonuses
- Full benefits including malpractice with tail coverage and CME
- 7 - 8, 24-hour shifts per month
- Level III NICU and level III perinatal center
- 10 birthing suites and an average of 3 deliveries per 24-hour shift
- Must have both OB and GYN cases
- Must be board certified with Indiana license
- COVID-19 vaccination required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail