Come practice in Albany, the capital of New York, where you will be able to enjoy excellent year-round outdoor recreation including golf, water sports, camping, hiking, and downhill skiing. The capital district has emerged as a major anchor of Tech Valley and offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including multiple renowned museums and theaters, fine dining, sporting events, and music events.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Michelle Lampert at 954.837.2741 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $100K in sign-on and retention bonuses
- Each office offers a huge team of support
- 6 weeks of vacation time
- 1 week of CME time (will pay for both IM and card recertification)
- New grads and experienced physicians welcome
- 8 am - 5 pm or 7-on/7-off schedule available
- Relocation assistance
- H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.