Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Infectious Disease physician to join a collegial, highly respected infectious disease practice in Fargo, ND.
- The provider team is made up of six physicians supported by one APP.
- Sanford Medical Center Fargo is a regional referral and Level I Trauma Center providing excellent opportunity for continual exposure to a wide variety of interesting, complex and challenging pathology including HIV, tuberculosis, zoonoses, infections in immuno-compromised hosts (organ transplant and oncology), and complicated orthopedic and neurosurgical cases.
- Practice is 100% ID with full spectrum of ID Pathology
- Consult service, outreach and telemedicine.
- Call is currently 1:6
- Well-established, successful antibiotic stewardship program with dedicated ID pharmacists.
- Weekly case conferences and monthly journal clubs.
- Affiliation with the University of North Dakota School of Medicine allows for teaching medical students; residents from our family medicine, internal medicine, transitional year, podiatry, orthopedic and general surgery programs; and our hematology/oncology fellows.
Sanford Health offers a nationally competitive compensation plan with an additional physician benefits package including a health, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, CME allowance, paid time away, malpractice insurance and tail coverage, and a relocation allowance.