Join our well-established private practice specializing in pediatric urgent care. With two locations, serving the community for 13 years, we prioritize a family-first mentality and deliver high-quality care in a welcoming environment. We emphasize teamwork and support, valuing work-life balance for our dedicated team. Competitive compensation packages are offered to attract and retain top talent
- Private practice with salary and partnership track
- Great benefits with Sign-on, relocation, and more!
- Potential partnership
- Established practice with a reputation, second to none
- Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board certified or board eligible in Pediatrics
- Experience in private practice urgent care pediatrics preferred
- Patient-centric team player
- Newly certified providers are welcome
- Prior experience in emergency department or urgent care settings is a plus
Our location provides the opportunity to be part of a vibrant and diverse community with a rich cultural heritage. This beautiful part of New York is renowned for its sports, arts, and entertainment scene, ensuring an exciting and lively atmosphere. The city boasts beautiful parks and the breathtaking Niagara Falls, offering abundant outdoor recreational opportunities. With excellent educational institutions, including renowned universities and schools, our community values education and personal growth. Additionally, you'll find thriving dining and shopping options to suit various tastes. Accessible and affordable housing options in welcoming neighborhoods make this an ideal place to live and work.