Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich city in New Mexico. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. Enjoy a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic southwestern vistas.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Nancy Montgomery firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9416.
- Base salary plus a director stipend and full comprehensive benefits
- Medical director role
- Inpatient position
- Run 2 locations that are 5 minutes apart
- Caseload starts at a 60/40 split, and will evolve to more administrative work
- Telehealth is an option
- Board certified is preferred, but not required
- Now and future physicians are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail