You will enjoy working in this pleasant Illinois city that overlooks the Mississippi River. The cost of living is low, and this is a great place to raise children or settle down. There is an abundance of large beautiful trees and fantastic parks, and there are plenty of things to do for golfers, nature lovers, or families.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Joanne Davies firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9339.
- Flexible workload with mix of outpatient and inpatient
- Visa candidates welcome as well as 2024 residents and fellows
- Resident teaching opportunity available
- BC or BE required
- Lucrative compensation
- $150k in loan repayment assistance
- 4 weeks of vacation to start
- $50k sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail