Eugene is an excellent place to practice and call home. It has the University of Oregon, a walkable riverfront park, hip shops and cafes, a prosperous economy, and the Cascade Mountains to the east.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Arthur Moran email@example.com (203) 663-9358.
- Employed outpatient PC position in a health center
- No call, but can take phone back-up call for additional income
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 5 pm
- Join other physicians and mid-levels at a growing office
- Team includes bilingual (English/Spanish) medical providers, nurses, and patient care coordinators
- Will consider current physicians and 2024 residents/fellows
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- NHSC student loan repayment, occurrence malpractice coverage, and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail