You will enjoy living and working in this South Dakota town. It has museums, Native American historical sites, quirky tourist attractions, and a broad selection of fishing, golf, and camping opportunities. The community boasts low crime, no state income tax, low cost of living, and a clean look.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Chris Ballard email@example.com (954) 837-2605.
- $100k sign-on bonus; relocation assistance available
- Full-time schedule; (6) 24-hour shifts each month
- Includes medical, life insurance, retirement with 5% match, CME, and malpractice coverage
- Academic affiliation
- Must be emergency medicine trained
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Patient census on weekdays is 18 - 20 per day; 30 per day on weekends
- Less than 1 hour from Sioux Falls
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail