Come live and practice in an area on the great Missouri River. This is an affordable place to live with excellent public and private school opportunities. With riverfront trails and a modern downtown, there are all the amenities of a large city with the down-home friendliness of a small town.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Lisa Goldstein firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2674.
- Includes a sign-on bonus
- ABEM only
- Must maintain ACLS and show as having ATLS in the past
- 12-hour shifts
- Malpractice coverage offered
- Group consists of ABEM-trained physicians and mid-levels
- Independent contractor position
- Excellent public and private schools in the area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail