SSM Health - Illinois
is seeking a physician to join their Hospitalist program. Successful candidates will join an established team and the staff at SSM Health - Good Samaritan Hospital in Mt. Vernon with duties may also included limited rotations at SSM Health - St. Mary's Hospital - Centralia.
This position is a full-time position working a 7 day on 7 day off rotation.
The program runs on a block from Tuesday thru Monday. This position will be responsible for work at both Good Sam and possibly limited rotations St. Mary's Hospital in Centralia.
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Practice at a brand-new state of the art facility
- Facility is a not-for-profit Catholic institution affiliated with SSM Health
- Employed position with the hospital
- Salary PLUS Quality Incentives
- Physician focused administration
- 250,000 population service area covering 9 counties
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Student Loan Payment Availability
- Excellent Benefits - medical, dental, vision + more!
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- New grads are welcome, but experience preferred.
- Completion of an ACGME Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Residency Program
- BC or BE if less than 2 years out of residency.
- State of Illinois license preferred, but not required.